an option i would like to see

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

coldlight

Jun 14, 2004
I know in a 32 player game this would be absurd, but I have mostly been playing with a groups of 3-4 people.......most of us are wondering if you are going to show other people golfing. Most golf games I have played let you spectate as others play their turn, then it cycles through the turns again.

I would really like to see this feature added as an option at least.

other than that, duffers pwnz.

versus

Jun 25, 2004
my thoughts exactly

I had a lot of fun playing Duffers single player, but when I played it online it seemed like I was playing it by myself again. Spectating other golfers would be an excellent option I think at least. I would like to see how other golfers make their shots and it would add a more 'multiplayer' feel to the mod.
Thanks for your time.

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
yeah, another suggestion is being able to cancel the power bar, so that you can readjust your aim for your shot. Also, when your behind a tree you can't see the power bar >_< .