an inf map plan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SLsnake

[S&L]Col.Snake
Mar 14, 2001
www.s--l.com
i think my s--l.com new post says it best:

<dd>A week ago I made a rough sketch of a planned Infiltration Deathmatch map after my English exam, it's called DM-INF-Underworld. I believe I may have mentioned the idea to Quelog a couple weeks ago, but anyways, it's based on a city sewer system. 50% of the map will be in darkness or near darkness (less than 64 light brightness) and CQB is the name of the game. I really want the P90 to (literally) shine in this map and to keep the damn M203ers from launching nades all over the place (which I will accomplish by putting in 3 different levels of sewer tunnels). The only tactics that you'll have to use are listening for footsteps and effective use of lighting (or the lack of).<br>
<dd>Alright, there's your background information, now go check it out. <a href="http://www.s--l.com/downloads/sketch-lev1a.jpg">sketch-lev1a.jpg</a> (117kb)
<p>
<dd>Give it a look, tell me if you like the idea so far and would want to play it. It's been a few months since I dicked around with Ued2, so I'm a little rusty.