An idea that crossed my mind

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
I was just thinking if it would be cool if someone can put up a server and we can all meet up there and play UT2k4!
I always wondered how good everyone was and always wanted to play with a bunch of you..
Tell me what you think.

BTW - Does anyone host a server here?

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Yap would be funny, but at home I have no connection at the moment (the lame 56k was cancelled :lol: )

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
I can use my clan's server for a night then. :)
I'll change the password for a night.
You guys choose between an American server (In Dallas) or a Europeen server (In the Netherlands). Either was it's good for everyone, because we use the enhaced netcode.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
don`t forget making videos :) obviously I should install UT2k4 @ work, pray the ATI is good enough and make a "nightshift" *lol*

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
We have UT Comp running, and there's a server side demorecorder.. So after the good games, I can post the demos so that everyone that didn't take any, could DL =)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
LeGeNDaRy said:
We have UT Comp running, and there's a server side demorecorder.. So after the good games, I can post the demos so that everyone that didn't take any, could DL =)

I think I like that! :)

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Why don't you just come to FragBU?
Every Friday and Saturday, we have loads of fun! Check SaD's post.

But, just give me the IP to your server and I'll be there. :)

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
Yeah but FargBU is not really what I want.. I've been there a few times and I never recognise anybody..
Before I give the IP's and PW's out, I need everyone to decide between the American or Europeen server.
The only difference is that the Europeen server has more maps, but it doesn't mean that Americans will suck! The Enhaced Netcode (duno if a couple of you heard about) is just a beauty, I live in Asia and with that netcode, I feel like I am playing with a ping MUCH lower =D
So I think it would be better if we chose the Europeen server... also because I am one of the 3 poeple in the clan that has the admin access.. everyone has it in the clan for the American server.. so our "par-tay" mightbe interrupted :D

IP : 213.193.236.121:7777
PW : noobs

When do you guys want to do this? Tonight? ^.^

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Sure for a night on the european server :)

But yeah there's always FragBU but it's on US servers so my ping is always above 130 so my skill is seriously lowered there :p

Actually I've fragged some people from these boards before and there's a thread about it somewhere...

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
SaD said:
Don´t forget to take pics .
I can´t play online :( (****ty ping and only ISDN) , so I´d like to see some of the fun.

Sure thing, SaD. I'll take pics as long as I don't have to blur any names!

And, Legendary, if you'd post in the UT2003/2004 section, you'd probably recognise everyone on FragBU. :) I'm there almost every weekend.

I'd prefer the European server, obviously because I live in Sweden.

One more thing: What time of the day should it be? (GMT)

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
I'd enjoy it if it was around 10 GMT... if if there's any sort of inconvinience, say so.
Tonight won't work =P
When do you guys want this to happen?

SaD : We'll take pics and demos, don't worry about that =) It's a shame that you won't be able to make it, though. Maybe you can come hang out?
You can spectate and chat with us.. you don't need broadband for that :)

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
LeGeNDaRy said:
SaD : We'll take pics and demos, don't worry about that =) It's a shame that you won't be able to make it, though. Maybe you can come hang out?
You can spectate and chat with us.. you don't need broadband for that :)

I´ll try to.Normally the weekend is for family , so I can´t promise it .:)
Pics and vids would be cool .

T!T@N said:
Sure thing, SaD. I'll take pics as long as I don't have to blur any names!
No need to blur the names.