An idea for balance...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OBhave

Oct 25, 2001
Visit site
A mutator to deactivate the shock combo (shouldn´t be hard to do....) this, I belive would be a good balance tweak into UT (no more tunnel spamming, no more entrance spamming, and no more of that way too powerful, way too easy to use thorn in balance luvin´ players side) disagree with me, fine... just lookin if anyone would be interested in makin this mut. (and yes, I know loads of other ppl who long for this mut.)

Last edited by a moderator:

OBhave

Oct 25, 2001
Visit site
damn, THIS kind of balance mutators... thx but no thx, I like fierce competition, and I wanna be able to 0wn lesser players >D

It´s just that damn shock.... =(

arcanex

teh grinning totem
Sep 28, 2001
It's not hard to do at all, if only someone spent the time. I would do it if I had the time or if I wanted to do it. I believe that all you really have to do is change one function (processtracehit probably) or something like that and delete one line. If you really want to do it, try looking messing with it in UED.

OBhave

Oct 25, 2001
Visit site
nah, dunno crap about coding... the only thing i CAN do (besides playing the games) is making maps&models for them (didn´t say I was GOOD at it... ;D )

arcanex

teh grinning totem
Sep 28, 2001
I'll see if I have the time.....but I swear, just read even one of the beginner tutorials in Chimeric or WOD and you'll see how easy it is to disable the shock combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.