Am I Doing Something Wrong?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeG@TiVe

Aug 3, 2003
Whats the deal, I'm 9/48. What am I doing wrong? Is there some sort of strategy that I'm un-aware of?

Victorious

Aug 2, 2003
Visit site
At the stage you're in, every map has an optimal combat style, f.e. Mid-range on Compressed. So first experiment a bit with that and find the 'right' combat styles of a few maps.

Then you need to find 3 weapons that work well on the maps. Keep in mind that the effectiveness of your weapons are partially determined by the weapons your opponent uses. Experiment, and find 'unbeatable' combo's of weapons / combat styles / maps. These combo's change as you progress as people become better and get better weapons.

Hope this will help you on your way.

[UM]theswarm

Spork of the Apocalypse!
Sep 30, 2001
Everywhere
www.sporkoftheapocalypse.tk
Also, fight people that are very close to your skill level and below if you're having that much trouble winning, I notice that you always accept my challenges no matter how hopeless it is for you (I=SporkOfTheApocalypse).

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
I was quite ignorant about the game at first, but there's a simple mechanism behind your move. If your aim, speed, and strength are all greater than those of your opponent, you're most likely to get a 3 points lead(hence explains the frag with superior speed, strength, aim msg).
And the weapons as already explained.
Remember you can buy double damage, and skaarj targeting sensor from shops, so you can surprise higher exp folks and beat them with these status. It's especially good if you have a high price item like the widowmaker on the prize list.

Last edited by a moderator: