1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Am I cured ?

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Stitch_that, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Stitch_that

Stitch_that Member

My first Christmas and New Year in 10 years with no UT and in all that time only 40 posts :lol:

2. DeusIX

DeusIX Engineer

"no UT" sounds like a disease.

now go play some more!

3. NeoNite

NeoNite Eternal sunshine

You would have been had you not mentioned not playing UT for the first time in ten years! So you will have to try harder!

4. Stitch_that

Stitch_that Member

hehe that's a very good point NeoNite and one that I hadn't thought of :)

I do miss playing ... or should I say I miss the playing as it used to be . So much fun was had on the old GiB servers and a Dutch DM server that I forget the name of but Lauke used to play there often .

I stopped playing last Easter the same time as I gave up smoking , PC has been reformatted since then . I did reinstall UT a month or so ago but when I tried to play it was just a garbled black screen with bright green flashes and garbled sound so I uninstalled it again but never say never eh ;)

5. NeoNite

NeoNite Eternal sunshine

Yeah I don't fire it up that much as I used to. Things just change. Still, I'm not letting it go yet :D

Wonder what's causing the black screen/green flashing and garbled sound. Maybe you should list your pc spec and someone might be able to help you out. You never know.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  6. Chew-This

Chew-This New Member

I agree things change, people move on...we find other interests.
    But at the same time there are those that run servers that also change with the time.
    Add new mods, build new mods...you just need to find that server and you'll be hooked again.
    I did.