UT3 [Alpha1] WAR-Asteroid. (Bot Supported)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vicious3745

Oct 29, 2008
Name:Asteroid
Version:Alpha1
Compatibility: The latest and greatest!
Description: I wanted to make a basic war fare map to get the link setups and layouts down. I also wanted to make something where vehicles rule, yet wasn't 'too' open for hovorboards. This map uses a classic link setup configuration, 2 cores, 2 primes, and one center node. The unique feature of this map is that it's very Aerial vehicle based. Tanks and large vehicles are best at defense, though goliaths still own just about anything in there way. My favorite mechanic is using the Paladins to block the front entrance to the Powercore to keep large vehicles from hurting it. However theres still a way to destroy it form the ceiling, and two entrances on the side. All in all, though, this map is great fun with 32 bots on godlike, and i'd like to get some feedback and some fresh ideas from the public on it's general layout.
Comments:
Being an alpha version of the map, it's not pretty. This is the basic Layout of what i have in mind. I wanna see how well it plays, and the entire map may change if i feel something could be better. So please leave comments, and if somebody could perhaps set it up on a server so we can play with humans, i'd be very greatful. The best maps are made with dozens of people playing them all the way through their development. ^^
Screenshot:

Download:
http://files.filefront.com/WAR+Asteroidrar/;12667656;/fileinfo.html