Almost There

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Guu

It IS her own arm!
Sep 10, 2004
Yes lorry is what you call them. But i do think some sore of vehicle that can carry more then 2 people would be good.

hottoast

Art Worker
Guu said:
Yes lorry is what you call them. But i do think some sore of vehicle that can carry more then 2 people would be good.

Guys,

You've got some good ideas here, but I'm sorry to say that we've already got another vehicle planned out, which isn't the bus. :) It's been on the drawing boards for a long time, but unfortunately we didn't get a chance to go with it any further than just concepts. Ah, well. Sorry guys - looks like it's just gonna be these 3 vehicles for a while.

Guu - Thanks for the offer for audio help! We've got a guy who we've worked for a while helping us with sounds, perhaps in 1.2 you'll hear his stuff. :)

Craven - not sure if the headlights were one of the fixes... maybe Al can say?

I've been agitating for more music myself, I love the CB sound and we're trying to ensure that it maintains that high level of quality. If you can bear with me for a shameless plug, I'd highly recommend checking out more of the hi-frequencies music; they've got a cd for sale on their website (www.hifrequencies.com) that we took one of the CB tracks from, Jerome Green. It's good!

Cheers,
Tom

~Ian~_[CLoWn]

Sep 15, 2004
England
Hi Guys

Played for the first time last night and had loads of fun on the server - hopefully getting CB on the Tribe server tonight (Wednesday) (If Neo pulls his finger out!)

Great fun mod guys loved every minute of it and I think its fair to say there will be plenty of CLoWns playing the mod.

Congrats!

hottoast

Art Worker
~Ian~_[CLoWn] said:
Hi Guys

Played for the first time last night and had loads of fun on the server - hopefully getting CB on the Tribe server tonight (Wednesday) (If Neo pulls his finger out!)

Great fun mod guys loved every minute of it and I think its fair to say there will be plenty of CLoWns playing the mod.

Congrats!

Glad to hear you guys are having fun with the new maps! Kudos go out to Jason, our level designer. The maps are pretty durn good!

Cheers,
Tom

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
Yes the new maps are great, the 1.1 patch should keep us all going until 1.2!!! I cant wait to see the new vehicle you hinted might be in it

I hope we can get some more hardcore bandit players, and server hosts. It seems a shame people run empty onslaught and deathmatch servers when they could run a full clone bandit server.

I also hope you like the map pack we released to compliment the demiurge guys release, we thought we would flood you with new maps to get more people playing.

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
After a few runouts against bots, I've decided that I love PerilPlateau or whatever it's called. Not so keen on the other one but that's mainly because of the gratings over the pipes which make it trickier to navigate.

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
I have been playing PerilPlateau and my god the bots own you on it!! The bot ai is fantastic on this map and its closeness provides intense battles on the top pump.

I love the caves for the clone jars, in there a couple of rockets splashed against a cave wall takes out the enemy nicely!!

A nicely thought out map and with the excellent bot ai I reckon it provides fun for players whether there be 2 or 20

Is it possible to get out of the lower pump hole in a baracuda and up the ramp? I can only manage it on the moscowboy.Come on people show me a screen shot of you using the ramp to escape the pump through the hole in a baracuda

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
I've tried but I don't think it's possible... you'd need two nitros and there's not enough space for that.

Jason[Demiurge]

Level Designer
cravensmythe said:
Is it possible to get out of the lower pump hole in a baracuda and up the ramp? I can only manage it on the moscowboy. Come on people show me a screen shot of you using the ramp to escape the pump through the hole in a baracuda

Sadly, no. :( I desperately tried to make it possible for the 'cuda to go up that ramp, but geometry and physics were fierce enemies in this battle. Unfortunately, the best I could do is to make it so that rocket bikes could sometimes make it up. Maybe in future maps I'll be able to get something like this to work where the moscowboy and the barracuda can both make it up.