Allison's lap dance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda

Banned
Nov 10, 2001
Institution
hmmm... is that BuF-Legal? hehe...

i creamed my pants... ohhhhh hehe

jk

can i post my romance story? its sure to make you "bonified" hehe

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
WOW i didnt have time to post here earlier and i wanted to say that..... DAMN thats a good story :tup:

T

Terminal {DTH}

DAMN nice Prophetus. i can just about See the bump and grind to that. :D she'd have to be a Bit energitic tho in parts. very ->:cool:

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
if you need an extra set of eyes proffing it, ill do it. better 2 sets of eyes than 1. (i get As in english classes :D)

just PM it to me, ill run it though a few times, and send back a edited version (i will not fix your errors, but put what they should be in ()s, so you learn from your errors. otherwise you will always make the same errors.

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
how can you rewrite it in a form still postable on this forum? Lots of bad metaphor? ;)

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/arts/newsid_1693000/1693278.stm

'Twitching'

"Her hand is moving away from my knee and heading north. Heading unnervingly and with a steely will towards the pole," he wrote.

"And, like Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Pamela will not easily be discouraged. I try twitching, and then shaking my leg, but to no avail.

"Ever northward moves her hand, while she smiles languorously at my right ear.

"And when she reaches the north pole, I think in wonder and terror - she will surely want to pitch her tent,"

Status
Not open for further replies.