1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

All you DOM players - stop in and check out my new place of Biddness! (pic inside)

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by lunchblaze, Jan 2, 2001.

1. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

[​IMG]

we're just getting started up, but it's all ready to go, so once you grab that control point, just pop in and get your mack on! AWWWWWWWWW YEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

out.

2. -BHS-Snowdog

-BHS-Snowdog New Member

It's generally with some minor trepidation that I enter into a thread started by Codpiece. Even more so when the words "pic inside" show up in the topic. But this was worth it! :)

3. I_B_Bangin

I_B_Bangin habitual line stepper

That would be a great location for a LAN party! That could be the new "Chucky Cheese" gimmick! :D

4. Skold

Skold Sexy!

lol! This is why Condemned 0wnz CiDom! In fact, I think Arturo's relocated over there... what a dive!

Soon as I get home, I'm gonna fire up Condemned and par-tay! w00t!

5. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

hey, and don't forget about "Pimpslap Thursday"!!

Any PuFfers that come by on thursday get a complimentary pimpslap - ON THE HOUSE!

rival clan members eligible for twofers (must have coupon book on your person - one coupon per night please).

[fine print] the quality of complimentary pimpslap represented is not purported to be of greater level than any other comparable complimentary pimpslaps available from any other comparable 3d rendered houses of ill repute. [/fine print]

out.