1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

"All Power-ups Found" or something

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by Vigil, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Vigil

Vigil New Member

Why do I get a message that appears every so often saying 'all power-ups found'? It seems to be random, and it looks a bit lame TBH.

2. Fuzzle

Fuzzle spam noob

It means you've found all the powerups in the map. It's an achievement thing. I think it only shows once per map.

3. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

That's the general "w00t, non-game event!" type-of message in UT3. You should see similar popups for friend messages and unlocking cards in the SP campaign as well.

4. Dark Pulse

Dark Pulse Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.

One of the achievements is picking up every powerup on every map. There's 60 maps in all to do it in, I think.

That said, it might be impossible to achieve, as at least one map (Morbias) has no such powerups.

5. Northrawn

Northrawn New Member

I think they count the Redeemer in Morbias. But I could be wrong.

6. G.Lecter

G.Lecter Registered Tester

Only Keg, Armors, Powerups and Vials are counted afaik. In Morbias you get the achievement automatically once you play it for the first time... ;)

7. Vigil

Vigil New Member

Ah I see. I see it counts little health vials as power-ups. Cute.