1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

All of BuF recently

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cryptophreak, Jun 24, 2012.

1. cryptophreak

cryptophreak unbalanced

[​IMG]

This is a thread in which we all think very hard about what we've done.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  2. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

That was pretty much when I was lurking and on the fence about whether to come back or not. Then a couple guys I was waiting to get banned got banned, so it's safe. :p

3. dotnetbeast

dotnetbeast Mr. Mayhem

This thread speaks the truth.

4. Jacks:Revenge

Jacks:Revenge ╠╣E╚╚O

who were they?

do tell!

5. Nemephosis

One was Plumb Drumb. Yeah, I saw that guy's stuff, I am surprised it took as long as it did. There was someone else I don't remember because it was a long time ago and drumb managed to hold out long enough that I forgot.

6. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

can bet poor ol'plumb_drumb was one.

7. thewalkingman

thewalkingman ssssssssssss bugger!

8. Nemephosis

I see DeeperShade's been banned.

Yup, that's certainly surprising...

9. Peavey

Peavey American Cheeseburger

I caught a bad case of Diarrhea of the Mouth from some pretty lame dudes, so I went off the map for a while and recovered. Glad to see it's all subsided.

10. BillyBadAss

BillyBadAss Strong Cock of The North

/me wrestles down Peavey and rips down his undies so that his bare white sweet cheeks are all exposed. BillyBadAss then proceeds to plunge into Peavey's young tight anus as if Peavey was some kind of experienced whore. BBA finishes Peavey off with a cream pie that would shame Peter North. When BBA pulls out it looks like Peavey is all gaped and loose with that used look that is all the rage on the fist forums. Peavey then rolls over on his back and looks up at the night sky while lighting up a cigarette. As he exhaled his first drag, he reflects on what just happened to him and notices he feels no regret or anger. He is at peace with the world and his forever loose anus.

The End

If you read that and got a bonner you are gay, or Igoy. Don't be mad at your penis. It's not healthy.

11. Jacks:Revenge

Jacks:Revenge ╠╣E╚╚O

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o[/m]

12. Gir

Gir Offensive mode!

D'aww, I was hoping to run into him too. What happened to The Dopefish? Beerbaron? Morety? Melobee? There must be so many names I'm plain forgetting. CHRYSt and Maj1013 are really the only people I kept in regular touch with over the years. I see some of the old crew made it into the moderating business, though they don't seem too active. Well, not for the past few days since my return at least. Poo.

BBA, still good to see you. Dude, if it wasn't for you I'd be having crap music taste by now. Nymb was a nice place to start.

There was someone else here who *GAVE* me a slightly used copy of System Shock 2, I'll never forget that. Box and all. English person. Damnit, I wish I could remember who it was! It inspired me to give away a few other games over the years.

If any of you ever manage to get back to this place, just wanted to thank you for some great years.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  13. Trynant

Trynant Manic Brawler

I will let you know I am proud of my "I will hate games for you" thread.

But yeah that image has been my reaction to this place for a good while :(

Also hola Gir, didn't see you enter, have a seat and watch the secrets of DM_Peak :D

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  14. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

[​IMG]

15. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

Dopefish shows up every now and again, beer baron I think got banned, Morety is about the same as Dopefish, and Melobee went off and got a woman so he was MIA for a while. He does pop into irc every third winter solstice though.

16. Gir

Gir Offensive mode!

Melobee got MIAed because of a woman? Whipped to the point of not wanting to return to his former BuF lifestyle? I cannot properly articulate the intensity of just how disturbing that is. Melobee.. what has become of you?

I wonder what drove Beerbaron to get a ban? He was just about the cutest little Beerbaron in the whole playpen. Not a cry cry cry baby like Deepershade.

17. Nemephosis

IIRC BeerBaron lied about pretty much everything involving his life, got found out, changed his name to Cap'n Beeb and went on a snark fit like DeeperShade (although he wasn't as good at it.) I may have actually been around for his ban, but I'll be damned if I know for sure.

18. Lruce Bee

Lruce Bee Transcending to another level

LMFAO! - that is epic!

19. Al

Al Car'a'carn

He also had a son.

20. Festering Anus

Festering Anus Cheeto Hans

poop butt

hi mom!!!