AliensINV

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Ive altered them a bit so that they dont have assaultrifles anymore (WTF?!) and they actually seem a bit more alienesque, so to say. Theys even got detachable limbs and a cheap form of locational damage :D I can put it up after Mr. Ebiss takes care of the original link ;)

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
I love it :) great work :tup:
Not really sure about their scream. I think stick with the default alien sound; since that was the most common sound I could here in the Alien movie
Oh and can you slow them down just a tad bit so they aren’t such a blur?

dwax

AHH TEH KILLA BEEZ
Feb 6, 2002
SOUTH DAKOTA
dustywax.us
Kangus said:
Aliens INVis for 2k3 and requires you to have my Horde Control mutator.... which there must be a link to somewhere around here...
/me looks under rock

What happend Kangus? that rock fall on ya? The Horde Control mutator,would be nice to have. :p

adv1

Dec 7, 2002
www.advanceone.co.uk
BTW, does anyone have any advice on how best to set up Invasion and Horde Control for offline play? What settings are good?

It's just that with the settings I'm using at the moment, if I play an offline match with a couple of bots against these aliens, I'm lucky to make it past the first few waves. All the aliens across the map just seem to head straight for my position and charge at me 'till I'm dead.
It's been a while since I played Invasion online but I don't remember the monsters behaving like that, I thought they mostly stayed where they were until they spotted you, and then they go for you. So am I setting something wrong? Thanks

P.S. Dwax, I found Horde Control here : http://www.beyondunreal.com/dl.php/wod/WyRM-HC-r1.zip

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
barnEbiss said:
Not really sure about their scream...
It randomly selects from a list.. which one was the default? ill make that one more likely to play :)
barnEbiss said:
Oh and can you slow them down just a tad bit so they aren’t such a blur?
Will you put down your rocket launcher and make it fair for them? No?

Just kidding :p Ill slow em down a little. Aim for the legs though, it slows em down when you pop one of them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.