Aliens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Andr01d

yeah right...
Jan 4, 2004
www.warpstone.tk
This is more question than a suggestion.. but what are the enemies gonna be like???

Are they gonna be like starship troopers aliens.. crawling all over the walls and stuff.. or more like.. humanoid beings.. .

Aliens would be really cool :) so thats the suggestion :)

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
the attackers will be aliens. At the momment our internal builds use UT99 Monsters until they have been modelled, animated and skinned.

The race will be Humanoid but will have a series of species (some of which are native to their planet) which are Arachnid and stuff.

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
I like the idea of small little critters pouring out of air vents and such. Kinda like the movie Mosquitos... or a good example, the Flood from Halo ;) I liked that little demo you made of a soldier fighting off a small little guy, it was awesome.

But yea, the more grotesque, and pukish-colored they are, the better. Also its awesome when they make weird sounds.

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
the way I'm designing the level I'm working on right now is gonna give the aliens spawn points in air vents. Bwhahaha I'm evil.