1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AK5 kicks ass!!!!

Discussion in 'New Version Suggestions' started by fastson99, Feb 22, 2000.

1. fastson99

fastson99 New Member

Why not inclued the best rifle in the world. THE AK5!! It kicks ass!!! Unlike the american shit!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

NOTE: SOME OF THIS INFO MIGHT UPSET MY FELLOW AMERICAN FRIENDS!! DONT BE ANGRY!!! THIS IS WHAT I THINK!

------------------
    Americans can make refrigerators and cars but not aeroplanes.
    - Herman Göring

2. Loki

Loki New Member

New weapons sudgestions = NO

3. Waxx

Waxx Ultralight pilot

Hermann Goering was a Nazi. I hope you don't try to take over the world.

4. IS-Ghost

IS-Ghost New Member

is it my fault?

------------------
    To die is to live once again.
    - Respawn Philosophy

5. Warren

Warren Infiltration Project Coordinator