Ak47

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
well do a search on the forum for : tweak and youll find a lot of tricks ...

btw if you use opengl driver instead of direct3d (you should use opengl btw) : open your Infiltration.ini and in the OpenGl part :

UseVertexSpecular=true

it should help your computer (correct me if im wrong)

Sniper69

Feb 4, 2001
acually im using a voodoo 4 so i am supposed to be using glide opengl had color problems for me...anyway thanx

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
So he asked for another ak. I wouldn't mind a more modern version ak assault rifle. Aren't they one of the most used weapons in many militaries?

All we have now is a sub machine gun ak thingy. What would be so bad about including one of these things?

edit: an, of course, welcome to infiltration

Sniper69

Feb 4, 2001
tell u the truth i dont care what kinda ak they add ak74 an94 or whatever that is the groza is tight also the ak74 i think it is with the grenade launcher would be a sweet alternative to the m16 m203 =) i probably just messed up a buncha gun names

Ratus

The FNG
Jan 3, 2002
Visit site
With everyone complaining about overuse in other mods and since INF team likes obscure firearm models how about the

RPK, 7.62x39 LMG with the 75 rnd drum & standard 30 rnd mag

or

Steyr TMP, 9x19 MP with optional supressor, instead the the overused "MiniUZI"

and already a 3d model of the TMP is available free.

Also there is a model of the G11 the really close to the one on the armory page
g11_viewfinder_high_poly_01_cut.jpg

g11_1sm.jpg

hmm? The same model?

Last edited:

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
if it has to be a kalashnikov, then it has to be an AN-94
I just love that gun - it sounds nice

FYI the AN-94 is not a Kalashnikov as it was not designed by Kalashnikov or his son (his sons designs lost to the AN-94). The AN-94 was designed by Nikonov hence the name Avtomat Nikonova 94.

da3m0n

Aug 23, 2000
although weapon suggestions are a big no no in general I can't see why the AK suggestion is such a BIG NONO.
wouldn't it be great to have theme based battles in Inf?? Right now it's all nato vs nato, makes me think of training exercise really, not representation of actual conflicts.

btw I couldn't resist giving the Groza a shot at modelling, it's such a special gun ;-)
Anyway I can't skin or animate, only model and Unrealscripting so it's just for testing and fun:
http://post.herlev-snet.dk/groza1.jpg

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Originally posted by da3m0n
although weapon suggestions are a big no no in general I can't see why the AK suggestion is such a BIG NONO.
- Just AK47 that the folks here tend to object to... no one would mind if someone suggested a 74 or 101 or even 103 (although, as usual, weapon suggestions are generally diregarded)...

Nice model btw.

Liquid Night

Argumentative type.
May 18, 2000
Dublin
The 2nd most published book is (Chairman) Mao Tse-tsung's Little Red Book. Are you sure about the 30 billion? That's 5 for everone on earth. Even allowing for damage, it's an elephant's arseload.