1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Airsoft teams!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Infamous Anime, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Infamous Anime

Infamous Anime I can only do so much!

Me and my friends have a team for airsoft but we have no clue what to call it! I need help to see what i can call it thank you for all your help.

P.S.
    I have this really annoying friend who has a big nose i need some jokes i can say about him. REAL GOOD ONES thank you again

2. vedder

vedder See This Needle? See my arm...

My Milsim paintball team is Red mosquito after the Pearl jam song. Its a good name :) Just name it after something you like, and that sounds cool :)

3. Donnellizer

Donnellizer Fjæsing!

You should have named it "The Evolution". Since Do The Evolution is the best Pearl Jam song of all time. In the UNIVERSE!

4. Gryphon

Gryphon Weapons Tech

Icy Hot Infiltrataz. Nuff said. :cool:

5. vedder

The Evolution= teh gei.

I want a name which would instill fear in the hearts of my enemies, and nothing is scarier than a Evil red blood sucker :)

6. vedder

Also ive been meaning to ask you polish perogi...
    Why do you have a picture of polish kilbasa (sp?) sausage and what appears to be potato skins and the caption 'Would you like some perogis'? Those arent perogis.

7. Mr. Apocalypse

Mr. Apocalypse My brain must be broken

My paint ball team (before they all got jobs at the paintball store in town, the maager hated me and wouldnt hire me, then they went semi pro, now i am all alone, but i got a feild....an empty empty feild) was death company..i liked teh name:D

8. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

The Suicide Kings. I always liked the ring of that.

9. Mr. Apocalypse

Mr. Apocalypse My brain must be broken

Thats a good one:rolleyes: