1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Air Show !!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ZenPirate, Jun 15, 2003.

1. ZenPirate

ZenPirate Living Legend (and moderator)

I went to an air show today. The Blue Angels rocked !! I put a few random pics up on my .mac site, as well as a craptastic movie short of a flyby . If you are interested, check it out Here . Pretty fun day, but I got sunburn :(

2. Beowolf

Beowolf hail to the king

:tup:

I have seen both the blue angels and thunderbirds in airshows. Both great.

3. Nickelass

Nickelass In the Flesh?

i have never been to an airshow, but would like to one day. however, the ones here are usually boring anyway because no one good ever seems to come here.

4. BlAcK_PlAgUe22

BlAcK_PlAgUe22 I ooze.

I wish they still had airshows over at the (now defunct) El Toro Airbase. :(

5. flookster

flookster Somewhere im not scatterbrain

I have never been to an air show as such but I have seen the Red Arrows perform 20+ times.

I used to go tothe TT races in the Isle of Man every year for quite a few years where they normally performed at least once usually twice - and I have been to the British Grand Prix a couple of times where the Red Arrows always show up. Ive also seen aerial displays at the Belgian GP but I cant remember who was performing.

The manouevres those guys are trained to do is kind of awe-inspiring though.:tup:

6. phillys

phillys Continuing the Legacy....

awesome stuff but i never got the chance to see it real life, though..

7. namu

namu Bleh.

8. tomcat ha

tomcat ha Well-Known Member

there will be an airshow over here at enschede the netherlands on the 20th