1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aimbot for Unreal?

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by PlayerNumber..., Apr 4, 2001.

1. PlayerNumber...

PlayerNumber... New Member

I think i saw someone using a aimbot. I spectated him and i'm sure he was using an aimbot.
    Anyone else noticed this?

2. dinwitty

dinwitty DeRegistered User

If he turns to see the nearest enemy or after fragging him, snaps to another nearest enemy, thats how you can tell,
    if you see him in a battle but can turn away from the nearest enemy, probably not. The well known aimbot
    locks you in to the nearest enemy and you cant steer off. I hate that as I tried it. forget it.
    Could be just a good player.

3. PlayerNumber...

i'm sure it was an aimbot, the first i've seen on unreal. I know how an aimbot works, i've tried it too, and yes he did all those things you mentioned.
    He was constantly using rifle and minigun. Without the aimbot, i think he is just an below average player.

4. dinwitty

what server? maybe the author of cshp can make an unreal version

5. Smirftsch

Smirftsch New Member

i'm not sure if there is really an Aimbot in Unreal; i never recognized one- only a few players (i know they are players, not bots) who play like aimbots :)

6. PlayerNumber...

So far, i've only seen one person using the aimbot. Maybe he is the author and doesn't want anybody else to use it, i don't know.
    Well, i think it's not a big deal, it's only 1 aimbot user.

7. dinwitty

yep, dont let this one spread

8. Smirftsch

Smirftsch New Member

if you are right, i hope it will be ONLY this ONE in future too...

9. barrett

barrett New Member

Aimbot in my Unreal1 server!

Hi!

I, too, suspect someone of using an aimbot in my Unreal1 Infiltration server. What is the web address/ email address of the program that defeats the aimbots in other games?

thanks,
    b.

10. dinwitty

11. usaar33

usaar33 Un1337

dimwitty, neither are true.

12. dinwitty

The phenomena of the aimbot seems more for UT, and it had NGStats.
    Unreal does not. If someone has an unreal aimbot, they are not telling us.

13. barrett

barrett New Member

then check this out...

Two comments about that:

1.) I just found this website that offers aimbots AND source code for UT (and other games):
    http://*********.com/gaming/pc/cheats/
    I emailed that info to Beppo.

2.) Please stop by our server around 11 or midnight, eastern, just about any night, and tell me that Digitalcaper isn't using an aimbot -- even though he wins EVERY map by a longshot. Our server is an Unreal1 Infiltration deathmatches server located at:

thanks,
    b.

14. PlayerNumber...

If i could record a demo i could prove it, but unfortunately unreal 1 multiplayer demo recording doesnt work, it only works on the server side.
    If you are admin, you could try "admin demorec FILENAME" when you see him, although it may crash your server(unreal is a really buggy game).
    I only play team games, so i dont know much about DM or INF.

15. barrett

barrett New Member

proof of an aimbot?

Well, I spectated from the viewpoint of the suspect last night, and the results were interesting...

He doesn't seem to be using an aimbot, in the traditional sense of the word aimbot. His player's movement isn't jerky or seemingly controlled by something other than himself. HOWEVER, he does seem to be able to hit anything that he wants to, with any weapon, from any distance. At one point, when he was using the scope on the PSG, I noticed that he only had to get the target within about 50% of the scope's viewpoint, and he'd kill the target with one shot! His shots seem to only have to be CLOSE, and it will kill the target every time. I spectated from the viewpoint of some other players, and they had to get the target MUCH closer to the center of the crosshairs before they scored a hit.

What do you think?
    b.

16. PlayerNumber...

Thats not the aimbot i know. I'd like to see what you talked about but i can't (not enough HD).
    I'm wondering if i'm the only one in this board who knows about the aimbot, i know there are still people who doesnt even know what a aimbot is.
    Anyone here still play teamgames regularly? You should have seen him if you play team DM everyday, he can be seen on Demon UK team server around 10 pacific time (sometimes).

17. barrett

barrett New Member

Aimbot that targets movement...

Hi All!

I've recently heard of an aimbot that targets only moving players... have you all heard of anything like that?

b.