1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AIM sux

Discussion in 'Unreal 2' started by (GR)Killer, Feb 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (GR)Killer

(GR)Killer ...

Yep, aim sux :( i can hardly log on without getting an error and aim closing so and i log back on for like 5 times before i quit, aim sux :mad:

2. SwiftPaladin

SwiftPaladin Boing!

3. (GR)Killer

(GR)Killer ...

I'll pass on that.

4. Stoneblind

Stoneblind /\°§pèçtré

Well, I use Trillian Basic 3.0; far better than their previous 1.0 series; I sign in 5 different accounts simulaneously just fine, although I do sometimes experience file sending problems occasionally, normally when it comes to direct connect in AIM, and I suspect my firewall is involved, but for the most part, I like it. You can give it a shot if you have not already.

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/downloads/

5. Gumby

Gumby Pretty in Pink!

At least it's not as bad as Steam Friends server... :S

6. BaRrOw

BaRrOw DA HOOCH!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the Steam "friends" server was actually hosted on the same machine as the XMP master server...

7. Gumby

Gumby Pretty in Pink!

rofl, except if ant word/name pops up on it, it crashes...

8. wagwannadon

wagwannadon Banned

Try reinstalling?

9. (GR)Killer

(GR)Killer ...

Yeah i've uninstalled and reinstalled with the lattest version...still the same but now i've tried logging off only to be kicked off 20 million times so i sent a bug report to AIM and waiting for my responce.

http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showtopic=2381

Mine is basicly the same one as this guys problem...keep getting kicked off everytime i talk to someone or they talk to me. Also paperghost said looks like alot of people are having problems. Yes it was the beginning of the month but that's when i started having this problem but didn't do anything about it sooner.

edit- it's definatly not a router or firewall problem, i've had both for years and it's not done squat before untill now...i guess it's a corrupt download or something...

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  10. CrazyLittleOne

CrazyLittleOne New Member

deadaim>trilian

never could get trillian workin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.