Ahhh!!! Sniping Balance Thing!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ANUBIS199

Jun 3, 2001
Visit site
I think ive got a good way to make 1 on 1 sniping duels a bit more fair for those who are using a PSG going up agaisnt a robar. If you get hit you lose your scope view and have to bring the scope up again. I would imagine it being real, getting hit is going to shake you enough to make you bring the scope away from your eye.

So what do you say?

1. If you get hit while looking through the scope you lose the scope view and must bring it up again.

ANUBIS

Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
I think anyone getting hit by any weapon should be momentarily be distracted by stumbling or if your prone and in aim mode go out of aim mode or something. In real life its not often your getting hit by bullets and you are able to take aim and fire ;)

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Exactly.
Although I DON'T like the original intention of balancing the robar vs PSG. They are different guns, firing a different caliber, and should be treated as such.
Not as equals.

Battosai

The Great Southern Thread Killer
Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
That's a good idea. Because if you really got hit you would naturally stop looking through the scope. I'd be all for it.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Agreed.

By silencing my constant bitching about scope users this would improve the game by up to 75% for everyone.

ANUBIS199

Jun 3, 2001
Visit site
Just so you know I meant this should happen when you are hit by any round not just PSG, didnt really mention that.

So............................... hows about a little sticker, you know the one im talking about..........

ANUBIS

TheNut

blah
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by ANUBIS199
So............................... hows about a little sticker, you know the one im talking about..........

ANUBIS

Yes Darkbls we're waiting for you....

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
<center>
mark.gif
</center>