AfterMath TC MOD ~ Need Team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AfterMathModDirector

** Mod Leader **
Apr 18, 2004
Tampa,FL
StoryLine:

The aftermath of world war III left the World in ruin. Many Families finding that grouping together in Clans would help keep each other secure. Both sides of the War had seemed to have lost their battle and efforts to their own causes. Riots started and all was in despair. soon cities and towns served as refuge from other neighboring clans. Soon many PowerCrazed Clans were planning and carrying out attacks on neighboring clans to increase their power and land. Many used modified vehicles that were used in the war and altered them for extreme combat. Most vehicles were made from scratch. Old engine parts and sharp metal created a moving body blender controlled by the most malicious minds of the now ruined world. Soon many cities were forced to defend themselves by modifying the ruined cities that they called homes into superior defense mechanisms. They too were now sucked into a different war. A war to stay alive. But not for the good of the country. for the good of their brethren.

hello my name is genetic and i am the lead Designer and planner for a new Mod me and a few other people are working on. Only prob is... we need a team. Well now the only way to get a team is to post around right? well here goes :) . if you would like to work on a mod that has a more hardcore feel to it then I am looking for the following people:

-Modeler : Vehicles, Static meshes, characters, etc (if you can only do one still post... like to have a few ppl that are very good at a certain aspect of modeling)

-Skinner : characters, vehicles, static meshes, etc

-Sound: soundFX, music, ambiant sounds

-Programmer: matinee, Mutators, etc

-Cutscenes: Matinee, storyboardists

-Art: concept, 3d front,back,top, website

-Webmaster: PHP, ASP, photoshop **taken** -Aeoth

-mapper: Outside terrain, indoor areas, Optimization, etc

-Animation - Rigging and animation, cutscene animations

thats all know of now.... so plz feel free to post.

Last edited:

Dark[NSF]

Northwest Secessionalist Forces
lol....

Hey guys, check this out:

Here is my idea for this game *blaaaaaaaaah*
Ok, now I'm planning it, now you make it...

No.. you need to pick up coding or modeleing to be a team leader or planner, as those are the major drive skills within mod design.. Atleast learn to design a small webpage for the mod...

Sorry to rag on you, but I see this all way to often.. Get some modding skills and then post.

AfterMathModDirector

** Mod Leader **
Apr 18, 2004
Tampa,FL
0_o listen ive been doing this and planning for a while so if you dont want to be on the Ficking team then shut the fick up...got it? good. I dont need Flame from a buncha trash talkers. I need a team. and how the hell do you know what all i can do? you dont know me. so dont talk to me... If anyone else feels the need to jump to conclusions about My mod or my experience please keep it to yourself. I am Recruiting people for a mod not asking for criticism.

Merc248

Mar 25, 2004
www.rebellionmod.net
Here is the question that many aspiring mod developers ask themselves when looking at these mod recruitment posts:

1.) Is the idea original?
2.) Is it well written?
3.) Is there a detailed design document?
4.) Does the team leader have skills of himself?
5.) Is the idea within reasonable bounds?

From the information given, the mod does NOT fulfill any of the above five. And judging from the storyline and idea given so far, it doesn't seem like enough time was spent planning/conceptualizing the mod.

So really, you shouldn't be the one talking. You haven't shown us anything at all. EVERYONE has an idea, remember that.

Last edited:

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
AfterMathModDirector said:
0_o listen ive been doing this and planning for a while so if you dont want to be on the Ficking team then shut the fick up...got it? good. I dont need Flame from a buncha trash talkers. I need a team. and how the hell do you know what all i can do? you dont know me. so dont talk to me... If anyone else feels the need to jump to conclusions about My mod or my experience please keep it to yourself. I am Recruiting people for a mod not asking for criticism.

well from this reply I can infer that you are rather immature and really are never going to get this thing started. If you cant take criticism, etc now, how the hell are you going to develop a mod and release it into the public? :con: