After nearly 10 years the spiritual successor to Inf gets a publisher

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jayhova

Don't hate me because I'm pretty
Feb 19, 2002
Houston Texas
www.flex.net
For the past decade, Groundbranch has been in development and has just announced that they have a publisher/distributor, Microprose. Microprose was revived 2 years ago and has begun producing military sim games and includes input from one of the founding partners of Microprose, Bill Stealey.

Microprose Announcement video

Last edited:
May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
No way! I thought they were long dead! I have a TON of Microprose games in my private gaming shrine! Like, big floppies in the original boxes, dating back to ATari and 8086 stuff! This is AWESOME!

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Sometimes some sort of "mars lander/probe" seems to find signs of life on this forum still ;)

Fine as always, thanks! ;)
And you? hope everything's fine on your end too.

Normal life, I guess, made with ups and downs.
I remember you told me dated a Brazilian girl back at the INF Con, I married one.... :DD

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
OMG! This forum still has signs of life and...BEPPO!!!

How are you doing ?
While I appreciate the posting of some gaming news this isn't signs of life for BUF.
Hmmmm a breath of old air, nice :D
Yes; that's more to the point.

But the forum is dead and anybody who used to spend a lot of time around here knows who killed it.... stay safe.