"Adding new Weapons", eh????????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
do you think they're 'upgrading' all the weapons to skeletal animations?

as for the new weapons thing i'd think that the m1 and SOCOM are the most likely. I think if anything else, any one of the weapons in the armory that has a pic and isn't implimented yet would be a possiblity. I hope they make a really nice'n good new Beretta skin that makes me smile everytime i squeeze one off or reload:)

Ace[INF]

Living it up.
Jul 18, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
I really hope they're going to add the FN Minimi! That's going to r0X0rz!! Oh, and I hope they add the Robar, too! I've been waiting a long time for that.

Aequi

ballistically challenged
Apr 23, 2001
Denmark, duh
Visit site
Originally posted by "Sp!ke"
I really hope they wont add a pistol.
More pistols is reallly useless, since we already have a few in-game and they arnt really used very much...

/smacks Sp!ke... ;)

...in the weapons area:

1)
I need a either a new pistol with silencer or a silencer for one of the exsisting ones, stealth while using a Pistol+5 fragmentation grenades loadout is a lifesaver - currently when i'm gunning down 3-4 guys from behind, they start turning around already on the second or even the first *thud* :rolleyes: (hey i cant throw a nade that far, why do you think i go a Pistol+Hk69 loadout?)

2)
Other than that, my only other real wish is for a muzzleflash suppressor for my AK-drum+2 F.nades loadout :)

...because when i'm rushing down a corridor on full-auto-drum-action i can't see where i'm going or what i'm aiming at because of all the muzzle flash *laughs and hides from the realisme-people*

*tries to snicker quitely from his hidingplace*