1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[acsx] a dying breed

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by hyrulian, Jan 3, 2004.

1. hyrulian

hyrulian Rainbow Brite

Hmm. From what I've found out, I'm really the only active member remaining in the [acsx] clan, a little clan that me and a bunch of guys I knew at college started a few years ago. Looks like none of the other guys are really interested in UT anymore (I think they all got jobs now or something).

What should I do?

2. Waffnuffly

Waffnuffly >:E

Go outside

3. B

B Bee

Nothing much u can do. If u got time (loads) u could try to get it to life again. This takes loads of effort. I see it myself in Zd. We're not real active anymore, and to get back to the Active clan we were would take loads of time/work.

I'd say just let it go. :)

4. dionx

dionx [acsx]joy

i've moved on to UT2004 as well as Avatar (except Onslaught since he cant handle the maps). Dextre and CSharpX are still on old school UT. i dont think they've got the proper hardware to run it.

5. Predcaliber

Predcaliber One Day I'l Beat Lauke

lol, I accidantly came on a server with a mutator called zark assault rifle, kicked some asses, and someone offered me a tryout, and I won it 2 :)

So after 3 plays r something it was suddenly {ZI}Pr3dc/\lib3r instead of Pr3dC/\lib3r
    Never been in a serious clan before, so one of the weirdest momens of my life :lol:

ZI = Zark Impact

Clansite

Last edited: Jun 14, 2004
  6. asylum

asylum - tinkab3ll -

thats quite funny!

try [smiley] for a fun clan that plays for... erm... yeah, fun!

7. Glider of chaos

Glider of chaos Ready 2 Fight !

Well ... my story is almost the same.

Few years ago (I was University student at that time) I was the leader of UT clan named "Chaos Tendency". Nothing serious, 2 say the truth. We were just spending our time in the local LAN clubs playing 4 fun...

But since everyone's graduated looks like I'm the only 1 who's still playing UT ...