about the UZI as a roomclearing device

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Well, throwing one weapon away is nothing to the player who carries four... :rolleyes:
In order to hit someone like that, the weapon would have to be thrown in the perfect angle to hit them in the first place... and not hit you as you try to get out of the way. Not to mention your teammates.
Sounds like aiming the gun would be a hell of a lot easier.

Nightmare

Only human
Sep 23, 2001
Finland
Visit site
The people complaining about weapons malfunctions like
misfeeds or accidental firing are usually the same guys who
neglect cleaning their weapons. The weapon is often used
for other duties too, like emergency hammer. After all, it`s
very hard to get a real hammer issued in the military.
Best I heard was some of my friends serving as Military Police
(I`d never trust them with a weapon anymore) using their
FN pistols as weights on the fishing lines! Small wonder they
think the FN is a bad pistol, "it jams so often you know".
"Usually I only got off two shots before there`s a misfeed."

I did the same MP training in another garrison, and I`ve seen
that same pistol type jam only two times. Military weapons are
built to last, not for doing tricks.

Tiffy

Back to champion the L85
Sep 15, 2001
Visit site
I do wonder at the sanity of some people on these boards. If your engaged in FIBUA and you've run out of grenades, use your mates! If none of you have grenades well just step into the room with the weapon shouldered and fire controlled bursts at the target. Hells teeth you must have got really close to throw the bloody weapon so just use it like the manufactures designed. Its not hard.

Of course if you want stupid ways to clear a room, just chuck in one of those nice atomic grenades the Yanks designed in the 50's. It'll clear the room guarenteed, town as well probably.

Now I hope that this stupid thread will just die and we can get back to descussing realistic combat simulation.