About the BU newspost a while back when a new UnWheel was announced.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Apart from more new features the post also said UnWheel would have -mod support. I for one am still anxious to play this mod and i hope it won't be too long now.
Not sure if it's correct but at the moment i only see one UW server online. Could be my server browser that doesn't show them all though. (All Seeing Eye)

The mod IS still in development right?

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
zeep said:
Apart from more new features the post also said UnWheel would have -mod support. I for one am still anxious to play this mod and i hope it won't be too long now.
Not sure if it's correct but at the moment i only see one UW server online. Could be my server browser that doesn't show them all though. (All Seeing Eye)

The mod IS still in development right?
Ya ... a new version is coming out in Dec. from what shrimp has been saying. Also.. the one server is mine and thats right its the only one listed. At least... its the only one up 24/7. I htink occasionally a few others pop up.

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
sometimes i goto the internet tab and search for unwheel servers by gametype and every once in awhile i get returns for games being played....but they always seem to have a N/A ping and no-one on :( hit refresh and they're gone. i dont get it.:hmm: :confused:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JamesBong said:
sometimes i goto the internet tab and search for unwheel servers by gametype and every once in awhile i get returns for games being played....but they always seem to have a N/A ping and no-one on :( hit refresh and they're gone. i dont get it.:hmm: :confused:
I have noticed that too. I tried joining one once to see what was up with it and it joined in some ONS or CTF game .. lol. The servers that are like that must be borked or something :morety:

zeep

Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Hi all, been out of it a while. I don't think i saw news on the release in December. Is it still in production? :)

zeep

Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
stevenhorton said:
Sure is, should beat Duke Nukem Forever by a wide margin:D Actually, I believe Shrimp is working hard on final details.
That's good news.

JamesBong said:
hey zeep... can i pick your brain @ some infiltration 2.9 questions?
No problem. Shoot.

ps: I guess your name says it all. Feeling out of it all the time. :D

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
$n][pErMan said:
Ha.. you should see him racing... that says it all too :lol: :lol:
hey now....least i play by the rules of the server :lol: ;)

zeep.. ill pm you as i need to study whats things are called n such. its mostly to do with picking certain weapons and they dont appear....you get some default loadout... check your pm's here in a day or 2. i was scouring the inf forum and saw your name many times.

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
Malibu Barbie said:
Do you know those times when you walk into a room, and can't remeber why you went in there in the first place? That's how he spends his entire life! ;)
that and how you lean way back on the back legs of a chair and you just about fall backwards and at the last second catch yourself.... i feel like that all the time :D (S.Wright) :)

hey zeep... i think i figured it out... i guess i had to load the mutator for bonus weaps otherwise you just get knife and nades.... man theres like way to many mutators for inf. so nevermind @ pm.

see i still have a couple smart cells left. :rolleyes: sometimes i imagine what my brain cells are doing when i go to learn something new.... i vision some of them like flagmen, halting the thought process, and barking commands such as, "no,no youll have to detour here, you burned thru here at the RUSH concert back in 1982" :lol:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
JamesBong said:
see i still have a couple smart cells left. :rolleyes: sometimes i imagine what my brain cells are doing when i go to learn something new.... i vision some of them like flagmen, halting the thought process, and barking commands such as, "no,no youll have to detour here, you burned thru here at the RUSH concert back in 1982" :lol:
I'll stant up for you...I know you still have two brain cells left................:)

One's lost, and the other is out looking for it......:lol: