AARGH!! I need Skaarj skins ffs!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
There are less Skaarj skins than Gen Mo Kai skins out there... :(
Gen Mo Kai are ok, but i love the Skaarjs!!
I want more Skaarjs skins, only Skincity has some quality Skaarjs. :)

And then someone says: "Sure, i can do a Skaarj skin for you".
And what would i get?! A Guardian or Dominator skin FFS!!
ClanLord is THE Skaarj, the Skaarj of Skaarjs, more ClanLord skins!!

So, my question is; Can someone make a quality CLANLORD skin for me?? :( :)

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
A few skinner/Modeller I talked to about it said the Skaarj were very limiting models and there wasn't much you can do because of the tusks. Which makes a predator model hard to do. However EvilEngine has been doing a nice Predator model that he never seemed to release. With SKaarj it seems the most you can get out of them is color changes.

Personally I'd like to see a Armored Clanlord with that metallic glow to its armor and a metallic face guard. It would look kind of like Super Shredder from TMNT. Oh man that sounds cool quick someone call Hide!

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
T!T@N said:
There are less Skaarj skins than Gen Mo Kai skins out there... :(
Gen Mo Kai are ok, but i love the Skaarjs!!
I want more Skaarjs skins, only Skincity has some quality Skaarjs. :)

And then someone says: "Sure, i can do a Skaarj skin for you".
And what would i get?! A Guardian or Dominator skin FFS!!
ClanLord is THE Skaarj, the Skaarj of Skaarjs, more ClanLord skins!!

So, my question is; Can someone make a quality CLANLORD skin for me?? :( :)

**Sometime this year** barring an earthquake or other catastrophe I'll do an EVILution 2 which will be all the Skaarj including Mecha... No guarantees they'll be any good though :lol:

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
I would class the Skaarj as low-profile miserable gits due to the fact they tried to destroy us. :eek: :lol: (Don't get what I mean? Then play AS-Mothership!)

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
klasnic said:
:lol: Probably the most annoying level in 2k4 - it took me forever to get past it and cost 20,000 credits or so trying :angst++:

Too right ;)

And if you ever play Unreal 2, you will also find there VERY power hungry! :D

As you can see, I know quite a bit about the aliens species in the Unreal universe :eek:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Hehe - I implied in my Evolved packs that Raptors ate Aliens for breakfast :eek:

klasnic said:
Name: Cabrakan|Age: N/A|Race: Dinosauria||Data:||Having developed a taste for Gen Mo'Kai, this competitor uses the Tournaments to build up an appetite.

:lol:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
klasnic said:
**Sometime this year** barring an earthquake or other catastrophe I'll do an EVILution 2 which will be all the Skaarj including Mecha... No guarantees they'll be any good though :lol:

klasnic, if you do a good looking ClanLord skin, you will be a god to me :notworthy: i will worship you forever and you will be recognized as the greatest skinner of all times... by me :)
I hope that wasn't too much :lol: