A "WTF" moment Id like to share with you!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PhrozeN

And Apple a day keeps the doctor away
Sep 16, 2001
Winnipeg MB
www.redfire-mg.com
Well I work at a hardware store "Canadian Tire" for those of you who may who dont live in Canada will obvioulsy not know what the hell that place is or where Canada is located on the map for that matter.

Anyways heres the story: I was walking behind the lighting gallery looking at garbage on the floors that I could pick up. I found a few tags and such, aaaand then out of no where on the floor behind Isle 23 is a fully intact uneaten peanut butter and jam sandwhich. It had some dirt on it and such but was not eaten. I just stood there and stared at it for like 5 minutes and it finally occured to me "WTF is an uneaten sandwhich doing on the floor behind lighting?" Needless to say it was immediately confiscated and sealed in a plastic bag pending further investigation. And that was my WTF moment of the day :)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
PhrozeN said:
Well I work at a hardware store "Canadian Tire" for those of you who may who dont live in Canada will obvioulsy not know what the hell that place is or where Canada is located on the map for that matter.
:lol:

It's funny cause it's true! :D

PhrozeN said:
Anyways heres the story: I was walking behind the lighting gallery looking at garbage on the floors that I could pick up. I found a few tags and such, aaaand then out of no where on the floor behind Isle 23 is a fully intact uneaten peanut butter and jam sandwhich. It had some dirt on it and such but was not eaten. I just stood there and stared at it for like 5 minutes and it finally occured to me "WTF is an uneaten sandwhich doing on the floor behind lighting?" Needless to say it was immediately confiscated and sealed in a plastic bag pending further investigation. And that was my WTF moment of the day :)

:con:

Now that's just craaaaaaaazy.....

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
That's bananas. Hence, my avatar.
Your "wtf moment" is 5x longer in your post than in the title.

Last edited:

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
PhrozeN said:

Why'd you stare at it for so long? If you'd picked it up within five seconds you could have eaten it :)