A UTXMP Guide...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Darkus

|XYZ|Darkus
Aug 25, 2004
United Kingdom
Hi, I wrote a guide for AlienSwarm, (Available here: AS Newby Guide) and I'm looking for something to do when UTXMP comes out and I would really love it if I could write a guide. Unfortenetly, I needed help with the guide from the Devs of AS (Dalai) for some corrections and behind the mod questions.

So my question is really: Could I have some support from Devs and maybe creat a small portion of the guide before the mod goes out public?

:)

Last edited:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
hmm... you should write one for u2xmp, it should be fairly the same on gameplay, but then add the extras afterwords.

Darkus

|XYZ|Darkus
Aug 25, 2004
United Kingdom
Thanks Fireball, but Im gonna write one of scratch! And Cascade, thanks, Ill get some questions along soon, Im gonna wait a little before hand and then slowly start to collect info :D