a skin that was never released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

J2a

Headache
Mar 31, 2004
Finland
heyy ppl :D Well, as you have probably noticed, I've been doing other stuff than skinning because I lost my interest to ut.. but I thought I still could do some skin and here it is then. This one could have been in my skinpack long time ago but I didn't have time to finish it. Should I get this uploaded or not? :x It's not completely finished but I'm too lazy to start working on this one again.

koti.mbnet.fi/j2a/pics/hera.jpg <you have to copy/paste that cos this thing keeps messing up my urls :rolleyes:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
J2a said:
This one could have been in my skinpack long time ago but I didn't have time to finish it. Should I get this uploaded or not?

Hey J2a , long time not seen on the board .
Please upload it . I really like the camo . Teamcolors ?

J2a

Headache
Mar 31, 2004
Finland
argh.. well, it seems I've lost the team skins but I'll make em :p it might take a while tho. I'll let you know when I make some progress. Now I only have to get my photoshop working again ^^ Someone asked me if I could make the Ares skin without the eye device.. maybe I'll do that and something more while I'm at it - depends of how much inspiration I have :lol:

/edit
ahhh I was bored so there you go:

koti.mbnet.fi/j2a/pics/herablue.jpg
koti.mbnet.fi/j2a/pics/herared.jpg

Last edited:

J2a

Headache
Mar 31, 2004
Finland
At last Hera is ready C:
I remade the teamskins and added a tattoo on her face.

here you go:
koti.mbnet.fi/j2a/skins/Hera.zip

:D