A Skin Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Omega_Boost

Apr 20, 2005
Is it possiable for anyone to make a skin of Leon S. Kennedy from RE4? He is such an awesome character, and if I had him in UT2k4, my life would be (somewhat) complete. Thank you. :)

Omega_Boost

Apr 20, 2005
Kantham said:
mhhh , isn't that your old request you already started?

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?p=1793744#post1793744

No no no, that was a totally different model request. I was asking for a skin of my character on that thread. This time I'm asking for a skin of a actual character from a Game called Resident Evil 4 (Biohazard 4 in Japan). Leon S. Kennedy also appeared in Resident Evil 2, but I like his RE4 style better. Shall I provide a picture for you?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm no skiner , and not a modeler aswell.

But the people that are good here would apreciate a picture indeed.

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
Lol I joined a Residednt Evil Mod team for HL2 and I might be doing the skinning for him, I don't know yet but this body type might fit leon. I'm going to start skinning him to see if he will work out.

~Death Dream~

Attachments

• leonmaybe.jpg
    leonmaybe.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Omega_Boost

Apr 20, 2005

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
Great those pics should come in real Handy. This skin is a weekend job only really but I don't think Ill have much time this weekend to work on it. I got graduation I got to go to and I just got hired for a job that starts this Sunday.

~Death Dream~

Omega_Boost

Apr 20, 2005
Death Dream said:
Great those pics should come in real Handy. This skin is a weekend job only really but I don't think Ill have much time this weekend to work on it. I got graduation I got to go to and I just got hired for a job that starts this Sunday.

~Death Dream~

Thanks a ton! Finally, Leon meets Unreal! ;)