1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

A rock tutorial would be appreciated

Discussion in 'Level Design, Skinning and Modelling' started by Kantham, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  2. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Oh well , never mind for polygon , i give a go for NURBS too.

Damn hard to find one on google.com.

3. Hourences

Hourences New Member

My sae cave tut Kantham, its all the same
    Its basic box modelling youre after, google that term

4. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Well , that sound good , but your tutorial is for 3Ds . My aunt gave me a copy of 3Ds she bought in usa. I would like to learn it , maybe i should just delete maya and turn ahead to 3Ds like alot of ppl are telling me to do?

Your tutorial looks clean , i willl try it someday , once i will get the hang of 3dStudio max

5. Hourences

Hourences New Member

Box modelling is a technique, it doesnt matter what program you use. Itll always be the same