A request! (TO HIDE!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
The fact that loads of people in this fourm say "HEY HIDE CAN YOU MAKE DIS MODLEZORZ FOR ME!!!" not just general requests.

Its like geez give the guy a break. Don't get me wrong hide is a great producer of models here, and all the direct requests are proof of that / flatery. Personally I'd be a little put off by the volume of direct requests if they were directed at me. I think that's what cheap is getting at.

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
Naw, i'm pretty capable of modeling things myself if I want to. It's just the fact everyone wants HIDE to do their requests narrows their chances down of getting their request answered by a would-be-willing modeler. But noooo...they want HIDE to do it, and usually do a copyrighted character (which he won't do). Jeez, isn't he pressured enough?

As they say, beggars can't be choosers...

(though personally a gargoyle would be a nice change from furries, chameleons and bunnygirls)

Last edited:

Tyrant -AIR-

Mar 21, 2005
There already is one made. It was one of the better ones.

Anyway from what i've seen in other threads it doesn't look like Hide has much time to do anything anyway.

Last edited: