A Request For My Little Fox Girl. To anyone interested. ^^

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
A Request For My Little Fox Girl. To anyone interested. ^^ (Hide if interested? >.>)

Im sorry to be abit stern about this but i want to restate myself in this request. I ask that anyone capable and interested please make a model of my little foxy Miko. The pictures can be found on the older thread. again i apologize if this seems hasty and yes i have read the sticky about posting request. I just want to restate my request in a more serious tone. If your inerested Contact me. Im on most of day in eastern US time from about 4 to 12 oclock. please do let me know of what you think of her and any possiblities of her being able to be modeled.

Attachments

• Miko ^^.JPG
    Miko ^^.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
In your attached pictures, her 3D model seems to exist?
If there is a model which you made, I can make it possible to use it for ut2004.

BTW, she is very cute. :)

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
Hide said:
In your attached pictures, her 3D model seems to exist?
If there is a model which you made, I can make it possible to use it for ut2004.

BTW, she is very cute. :)

The 3d model was made in second life which curently has no mode of exporting models at all. which is why i used her for reference. sadly i cant pull that model from Second life untill linden labs makes an update leting people do that. if you want check out Secondlife.com

Tyrant -AIR-

Mar 21, 2005
I would love to help but i have never modeled before and i don't think that character should be made badly by a noob.

Devil_D

Modeler & music maniac
Oct 28, 2004
Sweden
I would also like to help but i can sadly enough only model mechanical objects.
Also, i use the wrong 3D-tool for making a more organic character :(.

I would like to see her in-game in UT.
All you can do now is wait...

Tyrant -AIR-

Mar 21, 2005
Hope

Hopefully Hide will be able to model it he/she seems to be very good at these style of models and you could get a really great result out of it.

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
How terribly Adorable... tell ya what, if no one picks this up in the next week or so I'll get it going. So long as it can use a standard skeleton (so I don't have to animate it.. too time consuming) .

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
With that tail and the legs then it will have to have custom animations. Would be best too.

Not too happy with this double post but I'll let it go. Posts can be edited Miko and that for the better too ;)
Yeah I know it kindda got off-topic but the again. One request one thread.
A little reminder.

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
Well the legs are normal forward joint humanoid rather than digitigrade, according to that illustration at least. The tail could be just creatively bound so that it waggles with the body using a default skeleton.
Anyway I'll see how fast the animating for Cheapy's garg goes, and if its quick then I'd consider a custom set for this little vixen too.

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
for some reason i'm thinking about modeling her but not because she's a furry (I hate them), I probably would do it for female and animal practice in modeling (there's a fem garg concept on the way and i'm waiting far too long for that lol), and rig'er to alienfemale skel. I'll look like a furry to everyone though for doing it D:

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
the_rex said:
With that tail and the legs then it will have to have custom animations. Would be best too.

Not too happy with this double post but I'll let it go. Posts can be edited Miko and that for the better too ;)
Yeah I know it kindda got off-topic but the again. One request one thread.
A little reminder.

I understand. I did think the topic was lost though. so i started the request anew. as for parts of the model. i have the skin i use for the second life model and i could remake one if needed for rearanging for a new mesh

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
Well for a good reference a modeler would probably need orthographic "model sheet" views, which is usually a straight picture of the side (can be either side), front and back.

I'm still not certain if i'll model this but orthographic views would still work great for those who want to :p

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
Here are some better References than before. Second life has a nice system but it has no way to convert your avatars into models. the closest thing they have are the maniquins the have. i hope this makes a better reference than the others

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
I wait for as long as i need for the model to be one. just wondering if anyone will take or not ^^
*blushes feeling bashful about asking*