a request for Hide

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
hello, im new here so dont be too hard on me ^_^;;...but i have a question for Hide. first of all i love the work that you have done. i constantly use the Marygold model when i play UT. one thing i didnt like was the fact that she and the other cats didnt have any team skins. so i learned how to skin and just made modifications to give all the cats team skins and even gave them custom avatars im sure youd like. another thing i did was change the species of the cats from merc to egypitian so that they take advantage of their stats that i thought they deserved. so my question is if i could recieve permission to post these modifications of you skins on Skin City. if youd like screen shots, ill be glad to give you some and even shots of the custom avatars. thanks and im lookin forward to your next work.

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
pic1.jpg

Port8.jpg

^_^;;