A quick thinking of Conquest

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreality

Apr 20, 2005
so basically you have 2 teams playing an ONS and AS combined game on a huge map now you are probably wondering how AS and ONS could go allong well i think of it like this say there are some areas with powerfull vechiles and armour but u first gotta complete some "objectives" to gain acces like lets say its on a island then you should have to lower a bridge and the other team could destroy it or something but they need a node in close proximity to be able to do so

well thats all i can up for now what do you guys think share youre thinkings and perhaps epic might nab some ideas :p

Last edited:

{RA}SKYFURNACE

Game Mapper & Press
Apr 17, 2004
8 teams in conquestat one time?

8 teams with unique armor available in game. Either i didnt understand your post or you didnt understand that there are only 2 "teams" in conquest playing at any one time.

Conquest:
* "players will battle on one of two teams, each sides terriroty will look physically different, as you take a territory it will convert to the otherteams structures and physical surroundings"