A quick hello from TribeCloWn

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

|\|e0_[CloWn]

Jul 4, 2004
Just thought I would drop in and say hi on behalf of The Tribe.

We are a multi-national, multi-gameplaying 'clan'....although we prefer the name tribe to clan....that is just up for a laugh. Never taking anything too seriously, especially our gaming :)

We've been around for some years now, mostly playing the UT mod Strikeforce. Now the mods are filtering thru for 2k4 we aint really playing much SF.

Anyhows, just wanted to drop by and say hello as we will be running a clone bandits server from time to time. We have a dedicated box that is capable of running more than one gametype with low pings for european players.

If anyone can help us with the server setup that would be appreciated as at the moment it always seems to default to onslaught at the end of every map

:Poop:

---==|\|e0==---

UP THE TRIBE- www.tribeclown.com

|\|e0_[CloWn]

Jul 4, 2004
TribeCloWn - Semen Swillers

ip: 213.230.200.200:9999

Our server is up and working now guys....at least until Saturday :)

Enjoy

---==|\|e0==---

kanonfodder

Jul 4, 2004
Saw your server on for a little bit sunday night US time, you should put some bots in it though. Some of us joined, but it was only going to be 2 on 1. Get some bots up to 4 or 5 on each side and it plays fine. I was trying to do some hosting on sunday, but a laptop, no matter how good, with a cable connection doesn't do well past 5 or 6 people

|\|e0_[CloWn]

Jul 4, 2004
thx for the reply...we will have a look at putting bots on and stuff. Normally there are quite a few of us that play at one time so we never needed em.

---==|\|e0==---

w00ter_[CloWn]

Jul 8, 2004
How you doin' ?

MOD peeps: I challenge you all to a game of hardcore Clone Banditing against the Tribe! We'll beat you with silliness!

Danger Mouse

the knight who saaays....
Jul 12, 2004
hey Clowns :D
i played on your server with a few of you guys yesterday, was a solid connection can't be faulted, me is very impressed
what a great MOD clonebandits is eh? :D
:man:

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
well, i played on your server for a few hours, and it was great :) i'm in california USA by the way and it was still a pretty good connection :)