A picture says a thousand words?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shrimp

Seafood splatter
Jan 13, 2003
Deep in South Africa
shrimpworks.za.net
Heh heh heh.

I beat the evil thing into submission :D. Success at last :p.

Rounding up the edges now, Steve, PX, anyone, if you have any more files to add or update, please send them now, I'd like to do a bit of a content freeze at this point, and being testing ASAP.

Attachments

• 2006-02-19 17-46-01.jpg
    2006-02-19 17-46-01.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 56

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Shrimp said:
Heh heh heh.

I beat the evil thing into submission :D. Success at last :p.

Rounding up the edges now, Steve, PX, anyone, if you have any more files to add or update, please send them now, I'd like to do a bit of a content freeze at this point, and being testing ASAP.

I dont have any 'complete' new content at this point. So freeze away from my end.

Diego1203

Jan 10, 2004
jerdaygo said:
I dont have any 'complete' new content at this point. So freeze away from my end.

What uncomplete content do you have? are you working on anything?

Nothing from me by the way. I know, you are shocked :p

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Diego1203 said:
What uncomplete content do you have? are you working on anything?

Nothing from me by the way. I know, you are shocked :p

I have a few maps I have started but are just in the concept phase, I sure hope they are still on my HD, they might not be because of the format :(
Did I ever show you my night forest map, with the tunnels?

Shrimp said:
;) :D

I put up a new site BTW, been doing some web design recently and thought I'd roll with it and just update this site, since it's been bugging me for a while.
Site looks nice BTW :D

Hey shrimp, FurrowDashRally would be new to this new version(I think), do you have it included, if not I can upload it to the ftp if you want.

Last edited:

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Well, no rotating fins when braking the Rumbler:( I was unable to export the animations from Maya PLE 7. I have finished both the ONS version and the UnWheel versions.

Attachments

• Tumbler2Skins.jpg
    Tumbler2Skins.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 19

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
stevenhorton said:
Well, no rotating fins when braking the Rumbler:( I was unable to export the animations from Maya PLE 7. I have finished both the ONS version and the UnWheel versions.

That is so cool steve. hey steve, have you seen the movie? what did you think? its the best batman movie IMO.

Last edited: