A New TC: Star Wars

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ðîk KÑÎght

UT Level Designer
Sep 14, 2003
darkdesign.unrealism.com
I'm looking forward to starting a total conversion for UT based on star Wars and other Sci-Fi stuff. I don't really have a story behind it as if yet, but a list of jobs I need filled.

2-4 Mappers
3 or 4 modelers
2 or 3 coders
1 - 3 graphics ppl
2 or 3 animators

thats al the jobs that are needed as if yet, there might[/b] be more later on.

Cheers, DK

JackReacher

[SAS Mod]
Oct 16, 2001
The Sanitarium
This thread goes against every possible guidline that you should follow when posting recruitment threads.... Well researched, good gramar, thought out concept, lots of information, website, etc etc etc......

Ðîk KÑÎght

UT Level Designer
Sep 14, 2003
darkdesign.unrealism.com
well I'm not really the leader lol I'm just the recruiter dude so I bascially didn't know about the Star Wars TC. btw, its not suppossed to be LIKE star wars, just the scenery, and the way to attack. EX You point at an enemy to throw them backwards.