A new infiltration / real-life mapping site (I.E. no JUMPBOOTS!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Yeah, I created a new site for Infiltration mapping with the well-known Botman

:cool:

Anywho, I have requested getting hosted by PlanetUnreal (I have almost no space for all of the site members' stuff. BTW we have five members including Botman and Myself The site is at:
http://UTinfiltration.homestead.com/newsmain.html
Go there please, I want your feedback. Please post a reply about what you think (The site is almost a week old)

I am learning how to map, but I am having some trouble with UnrealED so If I can count on you to give me some valuable information to give to me (*not a tutorial, I have a specific problem)please give me your e-mail in a reply to this message.

Seeya later.
A Brother Grimm
A.K.A. Daniel Lavender :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
You will bow to my ARMY OF SMILE

[This message was edited by A Brother Grimm on Feb 02, 2001 at 19:44.]

Imaginethat

whats that smell?
Sep 14, 2000
Nice site

Unfortunately, I couldnt get any of the links to work.
Keep up the good work though, nice to see more map sites!