A new dbz mod... [looking for experienced ppl]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SajaNP

May 29, 2004
The new db/z/gt mod is called The Return Of Super Sayans United. Currently we are looking for experienced staff:

1 coder
1 or 2 skinners
2 mappers
1 sound artist
1 voice actor
2 gfx artists

If someone is interested, please contact me via msn: mastahK@takas.lt , yahoo: skaterboi3k or AIM: SajaNP2k4. OR you can find me in our forums.

Trossu site: www.returnofssu.com (the site is still under developement, so just head to the forums>apply for staff)

Thank You,
Trossu leader,
SajaNP

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Yeah you wouldn't be the first to get run out by Funimation (Isn't that who has the rights now? I miss the old actual DBZ Bid for Power for quake3 but they just made "similar" looking player models and called it something besides DBZ after they got "the call."

Just dont use exact likenesses... be creative with the model process and don't name anything after actual DBZ characters/trademarks.

Bid for Power was an awesome "DBZ" style mod after they changed it. The spirit of the show was really in it :)

(check out the attached pic below if you're not familiar with it)

Go with it just be smart and careful about it. The fans will still download it, trust me haha. I know I probably will :)

Attachments

• realps.jpg
    realps.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 34

SajaNP

May 29, 2004
Well, first of all, look at zeq 2 or esf. ESF is alive already a few years and no one is shuting it down.

Thanks BooGiTyBoY for the enthusiasm, hope u will like it.

And i ashure you, if we get "the call", we will work something out, but till now, we haven`t got any "calls"...