A New Car(s)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Hey luquado, besides the LS400, still have the GTO of course, wife's driving a 1970 beetle, and just picked up a 1958 Berkeley. Super cool and super tiny. Has under 13,000 miles and I think it might have the original tires on it. It has a two cyl motor cycle engine and because it's under 1,200 lbs it's titled as a motor cycle!! Check out how huge it makes this new beetle look!!
IMG_20150626_153447722%201.jpg

Reactions: oosyxxx

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I’d like that, Balton. Try to get some video in the process. We need more chainsaw-wielding nutjobs running around keeping our senses on high alert. Maybe thrown in a stink bomb or two. People like to wrinkle up their noses.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
If? Surely. When? Soon. How? Two words: More Pixels. More pixels clearly = better, ergo, Unreal Tournament will have The Most pixels. Ipso facto, ex post facto, cogito ergo farts.

This is amazing news. So far, I’ve kept my grandkids in the basement shackled to a radiator where they believe the most exciting games in the world are card games. Just imagine their enthusiasm when they learn of this new highly-pixelated game! Why…why they could go forth and tell the story of this wondrous game and how grandpa has kept them shackled to the radiator for years and … Auwhmm. You know, I think I’ve said too much.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Oh wow. You’ve lost touch with reality. This is the age of “Give me what’s mine before I die.” My plan is to burn up as much fossil fuel and create the biggest carbon footprint as possible before I become worm food.

We love you Q but you gotta stop acting like Texas ;)

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Man and wife are out together at a nightclub, sitting and talking at a table.

Some guy is on the dance floor break dancing, doing backflips, moon walking, all kinds of moves.

Wife: See that guy out there? 20 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down.

Husband: Yeah......Looks like he's still celebrating.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Hey luquado, besides the LS400, still have the GTO of course, wife's driving a 1970 beetle, and just picked up a 1958 Berkeley. Super cool and super tiny. Has under 13,000 miles and I think it might have the original tires on it. It has a two cyl motor cycle engine and because it's under 1,200 lbs it's titled as a motor cycle!! Check out how huge it makes this new beetle look!!
IMG_20150626_153447722%201.jpg

I'm sorry to say, but the Rukee has passed away, a little over a year ago. May he rest in peace, and DM-Toberus live forever.

"Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!"

giphy.gif

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I think that's the subway experience you get anywhere on the world except Japan. I swear, one of these days I'll take the sub with a running chainsaw, revving it up whenever some asshole gets on my nerves.

tumblr_nn7dkvSAzQ1qbxh0uo1_500.gif

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
I'm sorry to say, but the Rukee has passed away, a little over a year ago. May he rest in peace, and DM-Toberus live forever.

"Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!"

Rest in peace Rukee. Though I never knew your real name, you were part of the best online community I've ever had. This community was one of the few things that kept me going through the rough days of high school. I'm glad you were a part of it, and you will be dearly missed. :(

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Rest in peace Rukee. Though I never knew your real name, you were part of the best online community I've ever had. This community was one of the few things that kept me going through the rough days of high school. I'm glad you were a part of it, and you will be dearly missed. :(

This goes for the rest of you guys here, or not here anymore. Thank you to all of you.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Wow! That’s sad to hear. I know we all expire at some point, but it’s a tough hit when someone was an important part of our past.

I’m 61 now. I don’t know how many years I have left. I guess none of us do.

Being a physicist, I like to think of death in, perhaps, an unusual way. We are made up of molecules, which are made up of atoms. When we drink water, that hydrogen-oxygen bond may have been part of a dinosaur that gave up the ghost eons ago.

There are a couple ways of looking at that (my) assessment: Sterile, no compassion, or we all are a part of this vast universe.

Rukee will live on as a part of our universe.

I had a bitter-sweet relationship with the man. The bitter came from the MythBusters episode about a plane trying to take off from a conveyor belt. I probably over analyzed the experiment by picturing a large aircraft like an old B-54 UltraFortress prop plane trying to take off on a conveyer belt where the forward progress of the plane was matched exactly by the conveyor pulling the plane backwards. MythBusters couldn’t duplicate that scenario with the sheer weight of the plane, the slow takeoff, and the giant conveyor belt that was up to the challenge of matching the forward progress of the plane with the frictional force of the conveyor pulling the plane backwards.

Stupid, right? An ultralight did take off from some makeshift tarp being pulled along the ground and Rukee had his pride and I had mine where I tried to explain my version of how that scenario should have been interpreted.

I blocked Rukee after that. That was stupid of me and fueled by pride.

After that, here’s what Rukee did for me: He helped me pick out computer parts to build a new desktop. He told me that I could get a motherboard fairly cheap, but it had a slight bottleneck. That PC lasted me for many years. But then he spends his money, time, etc to ship me a CPU cooler. He didn’t need to do that, but he did.

Does anyone remember when Rukee had folks (investors) drop by to check out his invention for a lawn mower where a weed eater was attached so you could mow and trim at the same time? I don’t think it worked out with the patent rights, but good for him! At least he had the sack to try.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Wow! That’s sad to hear. I know we all expire at some point, but it’s a tough hit when someone was an important part of our past.

I’m 61 now. I don’t know how many years I have left. I guess none of us do.

Being a physicist, I like to think of death in, perhaps, an unusual way. We are made up of molecules, which are made up of atoms. When we drink water, that hydrogen-oxygen bond may have been part of a dinosaur that gave up the ghost eons ago.

There are a couple ways of looking at that (my) assessment: Sterile, no compassion, or we all are a part of this vast universe.

Rukee will live on as a part of our universe.

I had a bitter-sweet relationship with the man. The bitter came from the MythBusters episode about a plane trying to take off from a conveyor belt. I probably over analyzed the experiment by picturing a large aircraft like an old B-54 UltraFortress prop plane trying to take off on a conveyer belt where the forward progress of the plane was matched exactly by the conveyor pulling the plane backwards. MythBusters couldn’t duplicate that scenario with the sheer weight of the plane, the slow takeoff, and the giant conveyor belt that was up to the challenge of matching the forward progress of the plane with the frictional force of the conveyor pulling the plane backwards.

Stupid, right? An ultralight did take off from some makeshift tarp being pulled along the ground and Rukee had his pride and I had mine where I tried to explain my version of how that scenario should have been interpreted.

I blocked Rukee after that. That was stupid of me and fueled by pride.

After that, here’s what Rukee did for me: He helped me pick out computer parts to build a new desktop. He told me that I could get a motherboard fairly cheap, but it had a slight bottleneck. That PC lasted me for many years. But then he spends his money, time, etc to ship me a CPU cooler. He didn’t need to do that, but he did.

Does anyone remember when Rukee had folks (investors) drop by to check out his invention for a lawn mower where a weed eater was attached so you could mow and trim at the same time? I don’t think it worked out with the patent rights, but good for him! At least he had the sack to try.

Thanks for this post. I loved the story.

Rukee also helped me with computer stuff. As did Spiritwalker.

The two were sworn enemies. I miss the Spiritwalker, too. Hope he's okay.

I met Rukee twice in person. Each time, he was cool. It was quite a drive to get to him. But it was worth it. He also let me have a hard drive in a confused deal we did online. He thought he wasn't going to give it. I thought that I was going to receive it. I put up a fuss. He caved. I got it.

Now, it's just time for wishes. Wishing that I spent a bit more time with him. But I didn't. So it's just the memories and the stories. And the DM-Toberus.

DM-Toberus%5D%5B_shot_1.png

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
Searching for arena shooters to fill the void led me back here.
Damn... so Rukee is gone. Given how much of a dick I was to him, he was still always willing to help with whatever automotive or PC issue/question I had.
There have been many times I wish i could travel back in time and beat on my younger self while yelling NO! My younger self and the way he spent his time on this forum being one of those times.

Rukee, the only person I've known to game using a trackball mouse. And being damn good with it.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
There have been many times I wish i could travel back in time and beat on my younger self while yelling NO! My younger self and the way he spent his time on this forum being one of those times.

Rukee, the only person I've known to game using a trackball mouse. And being damn good with it.

We're going to need @QUALTHWAR to invent a time machine so you can go back in time.

I had forgotten that Rukee used a trackball. I think he might have used a joystick too, or was that Cat Fuzz?

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
RIP, Rukee. I believe you posted in at least a few of the same threads I did in here, but I barely remember. I'm 55 now and still hoping for UT4, but I better hope more for some $ to buy a new desktop first. Ah, the prospect and passing away and never posting again and no one knowing what happened to me. My son will have all my passwords and post to all my forums, so I believe I got that covered. I refer to him in these forums as SkaarjKid. I guess I must be getting old though, because my 2005 Impala SS died last year and I got a 2012 Toyota Avalon Limited; actually, it was a really good deal I couldn't pass up.

Reactions: OO7MIKE and oosyxxx