A New Car(s)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Got a couple new cars last month. Audi A4 turbo Quatro in the background. My wife drives it. I drive the fast one!

9gxGvyPYLq0aiplLFH_l3YoULKGP1TtT4YAPbu09tDs

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Our trip to New York City last weekend. It snowed. Had to buy a scarf and a stocking cap. Remember, I'm from Florida so weather below 60 F is cold to me. Again, I had to reduce the size and quality of these pics to get them to post.reduced1.jpg

Reactions: oosyxxx

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
This one is during the day. Times Square is the most visited area in the world. More people come here each day than they do Disney parks. I think it was something like 331,000 people each day come here if I remember the numbers I read correctly.reduced3.jpg

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Ok, now I have to tell you this story. We are at Grand Central Station, or Grand Central Terminal as some people call it. I need to go to the bathroom. Not that leisurely type of bathroom break, but the kind that involves a lot of paperwork.

So this one part of this giant bathroom had 5 stalls in a row. No one was in any of them and the first one I checked out looked pretty clean, but when I checked there was no toilet paper. No paper in the next stall and so on until I got to the last stall. There was paper there but some crazy bastard decided to crap all over the place and wiped their butt and threw the paper over in the corner of the stall instead of putting it in the toilet.

So I started pulling toilet paper off the roll until I had maybe 30 feet of this scarring stuff. I went down to the other end and did my business. While I’m there this guy goes into the stall next to me and sits down and starts going. Then it hits me: what is this guy wiping with?! If he didn’t do something like I did he has nothing to wipe with. What’s he doing; wiping with money? Did he take off his underwear and use that and flush it?

Oh, but it gets even better. He’s at Grand Central Station. Like the busiest subway station in the world. When people ride the subway some folks are seated but most stand. When they stand their butts are right in the face of the people who are sitting. So let’s say this guy had nothing to wipe with. He gets on the subway and his butt is like 8 inches away from someone’s face who is seated. That has to be a fun ride!

Reactions: Balton

luquado

The cake is a PLOY!!
Feb 18, 2000
Astoria, NYC
www.luquado.com
Hey! I live in NYC and think about the butts-in-faces all the time, but more often when going up station stairs. I had some dude fart in front of me once when he was a couple stairs ahead of me. Woof.

Fortunately I don't ride the train as much as my wife does, and when I do it's usually not rush hour… but still, yeeeuuugh.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
So let’s say this guy had nothing to wipe with. He gets on the subway and his butt is like 8 inches away from someone’s face who is seated. That has to be a fun ride!

I think that's the subway experience you get anywhere on the world except Japan. I swear, one of these days I'll take the sub with a running chainsaw, revving it up whenever some asshole gets on my nerves.

Reactions: oosyxxx