A misty marsh Inf Dom map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kommando

Nov 18, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
hey ppls, im just looking for any tips on making my first map, ive got a Dom map in mind set in a kinda marsh, shin deep water with a thick pea soup fog covering the whole area so you can probably see only 15m ahead of you, there will be a shed on pylons with 2 walls missing, kinda run down, a crashed fanboat, and a small island with dead trees as the control points.
the arena is octagonal, with a fence surrounding it, with the fog you cant see anything past the fence so you wont go there, some reeds scattered around to hide in and i hope the bots can play like theyre in a fog.
whaddya think?
anyhelp with Ued2 would be muchly appreciated

:sniper: "damn i cant see through this fog"

SoSilencer

Harry Goz (1932 - 2003)
Nov 27, 2000
unrealdev.net
Fog is good for minor atmospheric effects and such but you should find another way to make thick fog. People can disable it which means what some people would only see 15m and would get low fps while others would see everything and get fast fps.

Kommando

Nov 18, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
hmm

aw damn, thats terrible, coz i really want the atmosphere of the fog which makes it challenging, and fun. now ive just got to get ut working again, anyone else had problems with that infbot editor on the news page, it seems to have stuffed up my ut.

:sniper: hold still dammit