1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

a little question??

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by malaymishra123, Dec 7, 2005.

1. malaymishra123

malaymishra123 New Member

hello evry1

im new to the world of UT as well as the forums:)

i just wanted to ask u that the UT 2k4 ECE looks awsum!

however...i purchased the normal UT 2k4:D

and i am currently downloading the ECE Bonus pack from this site itself...

so...in the details abt the ECE edition...it says there are those COOOOL user made mods in it.....

so are all these things available in the pack that i am downloading??

wil i have exactly the same content as in the UT 2k4 ECE version???...the new mods, maps, and new gamestyles??.....the redorchestra thing??:D

i mean is it the same thing that i just downloaded the ECE Bonus Pack and sum1 else bought the UT 2k4 ECE???????

will i have in the ECE Bonus pack that im downloading the "11 top user-made modifications, six new playable characters, four new Onslaught maps, and three new vehicles" ????

thankyou:)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005
  2. flo0tz

flo0tz New Member

You have to download Red Orchestra seperately iirc.

3. malaymishra123

i dont mean JUST redorchestra

i mean the LOADS OF OTHER mods also that were done in makesumthingunreal contest(MSUC) and were incorporated in the UT 2004 ECE version....

so ok i have to download the red orchestra mod on my own, but are the other mods there??...of the MSUC??

or do i have to download them seperately as well??

and what else is there in the ECE edition that i have to download seperately apart from the download of the ECE Bonus pack that i have done from this site itself??
    could u plz plz explain in detail??

thankyou, help much appreciated:)
    as i said im a total noob :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005
  4. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

Updates and patches ;)

Well on this site you will most like be able to find all you need for these mods. Just search the fileworks ;)

5. malaymishra123

well....
    ild do that mate

just i dont know WHAT ALL IS TO BE DOWNLOADED???????

what ELSE is to b downloaded apart from the ECE bonus pack to make it an equivalent of the UT 2k4 ECE version??

thankyou

6. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

Nothing. There are some video tutorials for using the Editor and such stuff for user created content. They are AFAIK available @ www.3dbuzz.com
    Updates and patches are for more features and optimizations. I recommend you go and find the newest versions for all the mods in the pack. There are most often an update from version X to version Y is available.

The ECE Bonus pack pretty much is the same as in the ECE DVD Version I suppose.

7. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

^ LOL

Don't get the guy into mapping yet! :p

8. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Wandering spirit

I think you might be a bit confused about what the difference is between the ECE version and the normal version of UT2004. The pack you're downloading (or probably were downloading, at this time) contains the extra vehicles, 4 new player models and the 4 extra onslaught maps. When it comes to the stock gametypes of UT2004, that is all that the ECE version contains.

However, what the downloaded package doesn't contain is the extra gametypes the ECE version ships with. You'll have to download each and every one of them separately (check here for the full list). On the plus side: some of these mods continued to update their stuff, so downloading will give you a more recent version of what the UT2004 ECE version has.

Oh, and of course: welcome to BeyondUnreal Forums :)

9. Renegade Retard

Renegade Retard Defender of the newbie

Look here for all of your essential files.

Welcome to BUF.

10. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

LOL :crazydance:

The guy was asking about ECE I just gave him info about what's on the bonus DVD. :p