A little help here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BloodLust_89

Jan 13, 2005
Greetings everyone!! Im still quite a nooB at UScript, however ive been eating, sleeping and typing nothing bout uscript! (seriously) Im doing a combo pack and its at around 90 percent here's the info. Im adding 5 Combos (within mutator ComboPack) and adrenaline rush mutator(each capsule gives 20 unstead of 2) and 2 new weapons (plasma Fletchette Rifle and 1S1KRifle). here's the details.

Combos
1-SelfDestruct (Starts the sequence and in 5 seconds eveything goes boom!)
2-TimeDie (Slows down time for everyone except you)
3-Loaded (Regenerates ammo for all your current weapons)
4-Invulnerability (You cant die)
5-One-Shot-1-Kill (1 shot kills any enimie, but if you miss you die)

Mutators
1- Adrenaline Rush (20 instead of 2 in each capsule)
2- ComboPack (Holds 5 combos)

Weapons
1- Plasma Fletchette Rifle (SHOCK RIFLE MESH Automatic proj rifle)
2- 1S1K Rifle (SHOCK RIFLE MESH "one shot one kill" 1 shot kills, if you mis u die)

On this for about a month, (im the 1 that asked bout Muatator with return true and false stuff). Obviously i have sum questions.

1 - The Armor class is abstract. Is there any way to get out ArmorAbsorption var. It the percentage of damage that the shield absorbs and that would be perfect to use. im not using bGodMode in controller(sees it as cheat). All im left wit is setting ShieldStrength to 999999;

QUESTIONS
1 - Can i get out Armor Absorption var
2 - Is it a bad thing to set armor to 999999?
3 - Is it possible to set the time slower for others? (gamespeed is all i know for that Level.Game.GameSpeed)
3- How do i get a wepon including the offset within the inventory group?
4- How do i ignore certain pickups? (eg. ignore weapons and ammo and not health and armor)

Thankz in adv. bless

Last edited: