A General Thank You...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QuickBeam

612 Wharf Ave...
Aug 31, 2004
612 Wharf Ave...
Well ive enjoyed this mod since it was unavailable on-line and even with the inevitable bugs and stuff the mod is SILKY. Thank You for your work (even if it just leads to other gigs) a mod is a labor of love....so keep lovin it!
BTW...some damn nice levels(urban circuit) and gametypes(rabbit!)

GOOD STUFF! :D

Ravu al Hemio

Comes, fixes, leaves.
Sep 1, 2004
Austria
Gosh, I am here so long and I haven't even thanked the team for killing so much free time for this rul3z0r mod!

Okay, UnWheel team, here goes the obligatory
THANK YOU!
You have been supportive, friendly, and made a cool product. I hope you shall keep up the good work for the years to come, and make UnWheel one of the best mods ever! You sure have the potential!

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Ravu al Hemio said:
Gosh, I am here so long and I haven't even thanked the team for killing so much free time for this rul3z0r mod!

Okay, UnWheel team, here goes the obligatory
THANK YOU!
You have been supportive, friendly, and made a cool product. I hope you shall keep up the good work for the years to come, and make UnWheel one of the best mods ever! You sure have the potential!

Ahhh! Do you see wht you've started QuickBeam! Everyone'll be doing this soon! We'll have a total of: 5 posts on this thread! :lol:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
ProjectX said:
Ahhh! Do you see wht you've started QuickBeam! Everyone'll be doing this soon! We'll have a total of: 5 posts on this thread! :lol:
aaahhhhhh hum-bug, it suckz !!!

LOL just kidding, I can't get enough of it :D
I just wish there were more servers
:(
Keep up the good.....make that great work
microwave.gif

QuickBeam

612 Wharf Ave...
Aug 31, 2004
612 Wharf Ave...
Vroom Vroom!!!!

Just got a new vid card and the game looks so sweet its ridiculous :lol:

BFG 6800 GT OC(overclocked more :D ) ....but bottom line________________

WOW...EYE CANDY GALORE! ....cough.... good job....

ENDLINE..........................................................

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
QuickBeam said:
Just got a new vid card and the game looks so sweet its ridiculous :lol:

BFG 6800 GT OC(overclocked more :D ) ....but bottom line________________

WOW...EYE CANDY GALORE! ....cough.... good job....

ENDLINE..........................................................
I'm in the market for a new vid card. I'm running an old G4-MX420. Didn't relize how out dated it was till I tried to run the Doom3 demo *OMG*
What card did you upgrade to? (I see BFG 6800 GT, but is that the card? never heard of it....)
I'm still running AGP, and have no plans to get a PCI express mobo anytime soon.
specs=
AMD XP2600+ (clocked @ 2.05GHz stable)
512 ddr (yeah, plan to go to a gig, but want the vid card first)
Nividia G4-MX420

*EDIT*
Just did a google for BFG 6800 GT ..... hehe, know I know....)

Last edited:

QuickBeam

612 Wharf Ave...
Aug 31, 2004
612 Wharf Ave...
OK...my card is a BFG tech. 6800 GT OC ($399) . I like it for the LIFETIME warranty, no BS. Plus its overclocked by BFG and ive overclocked it safely to 420mhz/1100mhz(6800 ultra level and ATI xt level roughly) GEt around 80+ fps on average on Ut2k4 on 'holy ****' settings(excuse language) :eek: .

Bottom line my processer is holding me back but the pci x isnt gonna rock for the average guy or be price considerate :lol: so stick with a mid range ati x800 or now x700? or 6600 nvidia card (all around 200 to 300) . MY card is for the FUTURE so with a 939 socket and kik ass Athlon 64 next im good for years regardless of AGP OR PCIx.

sorry to all u super techies who are screamin'(that card sux! or this isnt the topic) ...but we are headed here regardless... :D

BTW...d/l the doom 3 demo and it runs tits on high settings...

Athlon XP 2500(barton oc to 2.1)
BFG 6800 GT OC
40GB hd (meep!)
1024 RAM
blah blah blah....jk