a few questions..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
I do not really make maps, but I use to change some so they fit more to my preferrences.
I just encountered some troubles.

1. When I add ammo to a map(it was lavagiant) they do not respawn - though the respan time is set exactly on the same as the others(think 30)

2. I made some 'bunkers' into the rock, with a tunnel going about 30° upwards to enter them. I just can't get any bot over there - though I set some pathnodes inside the bunker, but I wasn't able to add them inside the tunnel.

3. Any chance to change the point a M2 Browning rotates around? I made a twin .50 position and it looks rather strange when both rotate around individual points.

4. How can I add a ladder?

think that was it.
I hope some of you can answer my questions.

Snakeye
biggrin.gif

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

[SOB]Weevil_Monkey

Monkey Maps
Nov 15, 2000
monkeymaps.sobservers.com
Im not sure about hte weapons wich i should be but one thing i do when pathnodes do not apear is place one out side the tunnel and lower it to the ground and put it in. the reason you could not add path nodes is because eighther the roof is too low or the walls are too skinny. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Beast /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
visit my website at
www.weevilunrealed.homestead.com