1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

a few (old) things you dont know about ut2k7.

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by the head, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the head

the head New Member

look at this paragraph (translated by ME!!)
    while Evreything's well and fine still Epic wouldent have wanted me to open this story ,they insist that while the graphics do look absulotly amazing, the really great improvement in the 2007 version is exctally in the gameplay(!!!),they say the leap from the 2004 version to 2007 is even greater then the difference between 2004 and the origional game from 99(!!),actually they are preety dissapointed from the last game in the series and they say that there's still somewhere to try and reach to,in my opinion, ut2004 is still the the best online multiplayer action game you can find, so if Epic think they have so much to improve, its making me curious".
    and this paragraph of another article "UT2007 will be like a playable movie"(again translated by ME),
    , these are a little old, yet it is interasting, if 2k7 is going to be geater form 2k4 then from 2k4 to 99, or that the gameplay is going to be better then the graphics which makes it 'a playable movie' then we're talking about one KickAss game!!!!

2. voidlore

voidlore New Member

Wow. Like Nostradamus, but with even more vague predictions and worse grammar.

3. Slainchild

Slainchild Gold Member

4. Israphel

Israphel Sim senhor, efeitos especial

Uhm, just what language were Epic speaking to you in before you translated it (badly) into English?

I don't want to damage your ego or shatter your delusions here, this is your 3rd or 4th similar post and it's starting to seem as though you are under the mistaken belief that you possess information about UT2007 that the rest of the community don't know.

Here's a little news for you:

You haven't stated anything that people here don't already know. This information has been in the public domain for almost a year now (although with much better grammar and punctuation).
    Not only that, but it has been being discussed and speculated upon by people in these forums for the same amount of time.

So please, in future do yourself (and the rest of us) a favour and before you post, first read the information BU has on UT2k7 to realise that your information is already there, then search the forums and see how it has already been discussed to death, then read Brizz's sticky at the top of this forum and take the advice there and:

DON'T POST STUFF THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED 100 TIMES BEFORE!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  5. ShakeZula

ShakeZula New Member

Guys ease up, he's only a head ffs

6. Slainchild

Slainchild Gold Member

Heads normally have brains too though

7. ShakeZula

ShakeZula New Member

touché.

8. Rambowjo

Rambowjo Das Protoss

It's Mr. MetalicHead version 2.5

9. T2A`

T2A` I'm dead.

About your avatar...

Why is that one guy with the hat using a spaghetti sauce shooter to cover his friend? :(

10. The_Head

The_Head JB Mapper

He is an embarisment to my name.....
    and I have actually found someone that I'm better at English than...
    (I cant do the unni course I want because I didnt get a C)#

People will take you more seriously if you type in clear english with punctuation.

I also wanna know what languade it was in before, it was probs English....

11. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.